Saturday 19 October 2013

Featured!

Hey guys,

I was recently a "hair crush" feature on a lovely lifestyle blog (www.folasoasis.com) yaay! *twirls*

My hair is no where near where it should be so I was pleasantly surprised when I got her request. 

Here's a snap shot of the post :)


Please visit her blog for the full post. Just click this link:


I've been inspired to take even better care of my hair now. 
Ps: Look out for her posts on her spa visits. Those are some of my favourites.

Love and joy,
Vieve

2 comments:

  1. its long and very healthy. am also trying to take care of my seriously damaged hair. pls visit and check me out as i go through the challanges of growing out my hair natural and healthy.
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Off to check your blog now. Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x