Tuesday 15 November 2016

THE MANIZER SISTERS PALETTE


Hey guys!
So, i'm sure you guys know that I'm all about the glow life and i'm always looking for new highlighters (even though I really shouldn't be....After all, how many faces am I highlighting?)
I picked up this palette earlier this year, It is made up of the 3 famous highlighters (or bronzers depending on skin tone) - Betty-lou Manizer, Mary-lou Manizer and Cindy-lou Manizer  by the Balm cosmetics.
 I initially wanted just Betty Lou manizer but I figured it made more sense to get this and 'experience' the others in this collection.





First thing, I have had this post sitting in my drafts for about 7 months (or more) I am not even going to give excuses honestly, I just haven't been inspired to blog as often anymore. I'm hoping that I'm able to shake off this funk somehow though.

I love the packaging of this, I love that there's a "story" behind it.
The balm describes it as so:
Mary Lou Manizer - Meet Mary-Lou Manizer, a seemingly innocent honey-hued luminizer that catches everybody’s eye. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.

 Cindy Lou Manizer An all-in-one essential, this smart shadow, beautiful blush and subtle highlighter is tucked inside a go-anywhere compact by theBalm. The light-reflecting peachy pink hue adds a splash of color to your cheeks and a hint of shimmer to your lids, while illuminating your finest features.

Betty Lou ManizerFake it, don’t bake it! Before you head out to relish some well deserved sun, score a faux, sun-kissed glow with theBalm’s Betty-Lou Manizer. Betty-Lou is a silky smooth, all-in-one bronzing highlighter, shimmer and shadow.

THOUGHTS 
The powders are finely milled, they just melt into the skin and the longevity is great! Honestly, I use Betty Lou the most she just works better with my skintone on me it's a beautiful highlighter. Mary Lou Manizer I can manage depending on the look I'm going for if used sparingly cause it can look ashy if I go overboard (no such issue with Betty Lou though) I am yet to use Cindy - I don't think we would get along... If that changes, I will be sure to update you guys. 


Below are some pictures of me wearing Betty Lou Manizer, I went a bit overboard here but you can definitely apply lightly and still glow (which is what I do when I wear it to work)





Have you tried any of these? what's your current go to highlighter?

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x