Thursday 7 April 2016

CURRENTLY & FAVOURITES #3

Hey guys!
How are my fellow Nigerians doing? Good I presume seeing as our elastic limit seems infinite... We somehow take all that's thrown at us and carry on as normal. 
I'm back with my currently's and favourites of the moment.

Currently listening to: nothing comes to mind unless the radio station I listen to and from work counts? If it does then, The Beat fm

Current favourite skincare product: I haven't fallen in love with anything new lately so my favourite skincare items remain the same as last months 

Currently watching (Tv show): the usual, Greys anatomy and Scandal. I fell off track with Vampire diaries and Originals - you can say I lost interest but I've been meaning to get up to speed.

Currently reading: Under the udala trees... If you read my review on the concubine (which I recommend) you're probably wondering what happened to the books I said I'd be reading next... When the lovely lady that blogs over at beautyfrenzylagos sent me under the udala trees I couldn't resist.




Currently watching (Movie): last movie I watched was the Intern and Sisters I enjoyed both but if I had to pick one I would choose the intern.

Favourite makeup product:  None. I haven't worn makeup in months.

Currently eating: Fox's chunky cookies - like right this very moment lol


I haven't been very good with my food choices of late... Let's blame stress. 

Currently drinking: (not enough) water and...


'No added sugar' does that make it healthy? x_x

Currently craving: cake... Again, let's blame stress shall we? Lol

Currently needing (Beauty): to fix my broken nail 

Currently needing (Fashion): nothing, nothing, nothing - maybe if I say this over and over I won't fall into my usual shopaholic ways...

Currently needing (Makeup): I'm needing the weather to calm down a bit so maybe I can consider wearing makeup. 

Currently missing: ....

Current mood: Tired....

 Xo,
Genevieve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x