Friday 19 December 2014

WHAT'S IN MY BAG? [HOLIDAY EDITION]













Hi guys!
So just for a bit of fun, I thought I'd share the contents of my bag with you guys. Plus I've wanted to do one for awhile cause I enjoy such posts. Don't tell me you've never thought "I wonder what's in her bag"

Contents: 

Phone & earphone
 Chewing gum [gotta keep my breath fresh! Who knows when I'll bump into a handsome stranger ;)]
Pack of tissue [for the sniffles]
Sunglasses
Purse
Mirror 
Revlon Lip balm [005 Crush Beguin]
Hand sanitizer [Very necessary!]
Hand lotion [from the hotel I stayed in Benin, they're so good!]

I had to downsize cause this bag is kind of small. Normally I carry a lot more nonsense around.


Xo,
Genevieve 



2 comments:

  1. i love whats in my bag posts..Happy new year!
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x