Thursday 11 December 2014

Life lately #1



Hi guys!
Long time no blog...I deactivated men! I needed to rest and just kick back I'm currently on holiday and I thought I'd update you guys on a bit of what I have been getting up to with this little collage. 






1. Some recent buys from H&M



2. Beautiful sky line 



3. #Selfie I'm really loving MAC viva glam I (So much that this is the ONLY red lipstick I brought on my trip) 



4. I've been listening to singles from K. Michelle's Sophomore album a lot lately



5. Breakfast smoothie (YUM!)



6. Some make up buys



7. Trying out a new "nude" lip product



8. Shopping (Looking at this picture, I'm wondering why I didn't buy this dress)



9. Doughnuts!!! If you know me you know how much JOY good doughnuts bring me.

So, how has life been treating you guys? great I hope!
xo,
Genevieve

3 comments:

  1. Doughnuts!!! Oh the joy! The H&M rings are purrfect, but people keep taking them off me, I have only 3 left :(

    Enjoy your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x