Thursday 9 October 2014

#OOTD | SCHOOL GIRL




Hi guys!
Have you ever thought to yourself "that dress is sleeveless I can't wear it to work" Or "I'm not buying that dress cause I'd have to cover it up with a blazer"...why limit yourself? just wear a shirt underneath to make it more "official"
This is something I've been doing a lot lately in a bid to maximize what's in my wardrobe. Sometimes running out to buy a new outfit isn't always the answer to a problem. I'm all about finding ways to combine clothing to get bang for my buck :)


I wore this yesterday and I kept getting comments like "I like your dress" "you look so young, like a school girl" (Apparently my outfit reminded some of a school uniform....Someone even said it looked like a Pinafore....Go figure!)
Anyway, morale of the post is, a little addition or subtraction can take an outfit from day to night, make the "unofficial" official and vice versa








Dress: New York and company
Shirt: Ambiance Apparel
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Topshop 

Sorry for all the squinting in the pictures...Sun was blazing so it was a bit too bright for me.

How do you make the most of what's in your wardrobe?

3 comments:

  1. I love love love this combo. Reminds me of the 60's ;-) @vicotvs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis geh must certainly be attending ogudu grammar schl....my ochi of life.hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x