Friday 17 October 2014

INGLOT LIPSTICK "417"













Taken in natural light without flash.

hey guys!
I thought I'd start with one of my favourite items from my Inglot haul which just happens to be lipstick of course!

Shade: 417 I would describe this as a "dusty" pink (if that makes any sense)
Price: 2,800 Naira.
Finish: matte.

Thoughts:

I've reached for this lipstick a lot! It hasn't left my makeup bag since purchasing it. I actually think it's the only lipstick in my makeup bag at the moment. It's very easy to wear. I wear it with or without a lip liner with ease ( just depends on the look I'm going for) It has a matte finish, however it's not dry. It takes about 2 or 3 swipes to get a uniform wash of colour, lasting power is ok. It starts to fade after about 3 hours. I'll try filling my lips with a liner prior to applying the lipstick to see if it will help.
However, I wish Inglot had names for their products  it feels a bit weird to say I'm wearing "417" or whatever but that's probably because I'm used to other brands naming their products.

Overall I'm happy with this lipstick I think my quest for the "perfect" light pink lipstick can be put on hold for now. 

Xo,
Genevieve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x