Tuesday 2 July 2013

Currently loving | June favourites...

Hey guys! 

Sorry for being M.I.A for so long. Life and all that took over. But, I'm backkkk!

A post Ez of "beautyinlagos" did recently reminded me of how much i enjoy such videos/posts. So I thought I'd share some products I loved in the month of June.


1. Miss Boucheron - perfume
2. Covergirl 3 in 1 foundations in "almond glow Q840" and "spicy brown Q855" I mix them in equal portions to get a suitable shade. 
3. Wet n wild lipsticks in "Coral-ine" and "913c"
4. OPI for Sephora mini nail polish
5. Real techniques "expert face brush" 
6. Covergirl "lash blast" waterproof mascara. - this mascara is too waterproof if that makes any sense lol
7. Sleek contour kit in "dark"

Hope you're all doing great,
xx vieve

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x