Monday 3 December 2012

Neon and Peplum


Hey guys, How's it going? a friend of mine got married on Saturday and this is what I wore to the occasion. I've had this peplum skirt for years now but this is its first outing. When I got it my dad made a side comment about me looking like an atilogu (*sp) dancer and I just shoved it in my closet. I'm so happy I didn't give it out cause I love it. Dunno why I was ever doubtful.





Tom binns cuff | Marc Jacobs watch







Top: vintage | Skirt: Asos | Necklace: Mawi | Belt: Thrifted | Bag: Chanel




I'm wearing wet n wild 'cherry bomb' lipstick I got a few to try and 'Cherry bomb' is one of my favourites! It has been my go to lipstick for 2 weeks straight. **A haul post is long overdue.**



Love and happy endings,

vieve xx

5 comments:

  1. Give it out? Hell no! I have this skirt (recently stole it from a friend that doesn't like it) and I adore it...love the material of the peplum part. It's just too gorgeous. Love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv. Dunno what I was thinking. I agree the fabric the peplum is made from is really nice a couple of peple thought it was leather :)

      Thanks for stopping by! Xx

      Delete
  2. Give what out? Thank goodness you didn't! I stole this skirt from a friend that didn't like it, I adore the skirt! Especially the peplum part, the material it's made of is just gorgeous. Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the necklace

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x