Monday 31 December 2012

Adios 2012!

Hey everyone! How's it going? Thought i'd to a quick outfit post to round up the year. I wore this to work sometime this month. My uniform of vintage shirt and trousers x_x.

I also thought it'd be fun to share some beauty and style related New Year's resolutions.

...In 2013:

I will be more 'adventurous' with my makeup i.e. try wearing eyeshadow outside my house lol.
I will stick to a skin regimen and be consistent with my product choices.
I will wear a full face of makeup more often (gotta make use of all the foundations I have.)
I will wear heels more often!
I will try and sew more (hardest of the bunch)

Happy new year! Here's to a prosperous year filled with love, happiness and whatever your heart desires. xxx

Ps: I'm wearing Jordana 'cranberry' lipstick.





4 comments:

  1. Love the top! Happy New Year :-* from Me and "the bump" ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x