Wednesday 14 March 2012

Turquoise loving....

hey guys,


My friend "Z" over at bookshybooks was with me for a while and she was kind enough to pick up a tube of viva glam Nicki for me amongst other goodies **yay**


We went to run a few errands - buy hair products... I've gone from armpit length hair to just barely past shoulder length :( and to say I am unhappy is a huge understatement. So I am now determined to nurture my hair back to its past glory.


below is a picture of what I wore... 


double strand turquoise and pearl necklace - vieve aka "me" :D
t-shirt  - forever21 (promise I own tops from other stores...)
jeans- warehouse


black leather studded cuff - Vita
green enamel bangles -  random 
gold textured bangles - gift from fairy godmother
watch- Casio


love, light and smiles,


vieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x