Friday 17 February 2012

Nicki Minaj + Viva glam

Hey loves,

So, the latest Nicki and M.A.C collaboration is out and unlike the previous one "pink friday", I am actually excited by this one and I hope I can get my hands on it. It was released a couple of days ago in the states and is due to be released internationally in march.


M.A.C describes it as a " bright yellow pink" which is a satin finish. I'm an NW45 according to the mua that colour matched me so I think I'll be able to wear this lipstick without hassle with the help of a brown liner (of course).
I like the viva glam range because they tend to suit all skin tones and all proceeds goes to charity :)
In a future post I will feature the 3 lipsticks I have from the viva glam range.

what are your thoughts on this? 


* I do not own the picture above and no copyright infringement is intended. picture was taken from http://www.mypinkfriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x