Tuesday 21 February 2012

Let's go shopping!

hey loves,


Sometime last week I was reminded of a vintage "shop" on twitter. So I sent them an email asking to see what they had in stock. Pictures were sent promptly and after debating I settled on two items. I purchased tops but their catalogue had skirts (midi & maxi) and shorts too. The tops I got cost 3,000 naira each.
They came in this bag. if you know me you know i'm a sucker for presentation so I was very pleased.




this card was included..... very thoughtful. I love it when you can tell that a lot of thought and effort went into something. It made my shopping experience even better!







Tried to take a close up of the shoulder detail (pardon my crappy pictures I promise it'll get better) it has pleats on the shoulder and shoulder pads! (hellooo power shoulders :D)



Even though this wasn't my first choice, It's still lovely. I was sold on the cute floral print.




can't show you pictures of me wearing them because I have to wash them first. When I do wear them I will do a post. Overall, my Elsie vintage experience was fabulous and I will definitely be shopping with Onyinye again.


if you are interested send her an email : elsie_vintage@yahoo.com or look out for her monthly blog sales on her blog here

butterfly kisses,
vieve

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the post.
    do enjoy your pieces.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i will.....can't wait to wear them x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x