Tuesday 25 March 2014

New New | LA Girl Amour lipstick

Hey guys!

Quick show & tell about one of my current loves La girl's "Amour" lipstick. That reminds me I need to do a current favourites post. Anyway, on to the matter at hand.
Got this lipstick last month and it hasn't left my makeup bag since then... Replacing MAC's "Touch" as resident nude lippy. 





 


(FOTD) Pictures were taken indoors without flash in natural light. 


I think this is a great fuss free nude shade. I wear it straight or paired with MAC's Cork lip liner. I'm wearing it with liner in the pictures above.
Purchased from Poise in Ikeja city mall
Price - 800 Naira 
Finish - Matte (However,It's not 'dry')

What's your current go to lipstick?

Xx
Vieve

1 comment:

  1. Love it!
    It's really creamy when first applied but there's something wrong with the formula because they dry matte-cracky-flaky after some hours (which is weird because Be Mine luxury creme lipstick by L.A. Girl doesn't do this).

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x