Friday 7 February 2014

New | Urban decay 24/7 eye pencil - Honey

Hey guys,

Quick post showing you an eye pencil I purchased on Wednesday. I stumbled on this beaut on the Konga website.

A friend told me to check the site cause they had some lipsticks on sale. Didn't find anything that I fancied so I decided to check the whole beauty section and I'm glad I did. This eye pencil was priced at 750 Naira.... Yes 750! I was confused... Was there some error? Was it fake? I quickly googled to see if this shade actually existed x_x it did albeit discontinued. I quickly purchased it. And it came the next day! :D




Package was beat up but the actual pencil was fine.
A full Urban decay 24/7 eye pencil for 750 Naira (I still can't believe it) these retail for 20$ at Ulta



Taken without flash (picture above)


Taken with flash.

This pencil is a true gold colour, very opaque and super long wearing ( I used this in my tear duct area extended to the lower lash line). TBH I really didn't need this eye liner because I already have one from makeup forever but in my defence they come off differently (colour) and at that price there's no way I would have passed up on it. 

Breakdown:

Price: 750 Naira (shipping was 500 Naira so 1,250 in total. Still cheaper than normal retail price)

Purchased from: www.konga.com

Recommended?

YES! I love these pencils I have a blue shade I use to line my lower lash line for a pop of colour. Great colour pay off and wearability. Plus the price doesn't break the bank.

Love & Light,
Vieve xx

1 comment:

  1. Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    outdated rehashed information. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Feel free to surf to my web page - Thousand oaks Refrigeration Air Conditioning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x