Tuesday 2 September 2014

LA GIRL PRO CONCEAL HIGH DEFINITION CONCEALER - FAWN





Hey guys! I'm here again talking about La girl concealers... However, I'm not going to go into detail in this post you can read my thoughts on this range of concealers HERE I finally got my hands on this concealer after hunting it down for such a long time. As I type this up I have just realised this is my 5th concealer from this range! I own (Chestnut, Toffee, Toast and Almond) honestly I got this shade because quite a few people with similar skin tone as me use this to highlight. Before I bought this shade I used Toffee as my highlight. Now that I have used both I personally think I prefer Toffee for some reason I feel like I get more coverage from Toffee.
 I will still give Fawn a few tries before I decide if it's to be cast into the abyss aka my "drawer of no return"








both swatches taken in natural light without flash.
any one else use these concealers? which one do you reach for the most...My most used of the bunch is "Chestnut"

Purchased for 1,200 Naira from "Poise" at the Ikeja city mall.

xo,
Genevieve

6 comments:

  1. This is my exact skintone and an NC45 concealer for me. I have two back ups of this. Absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chestnut's my exact match I really should buy back ups for it. I really want to like Fawn the hype was too much. Lol. I will give it a few more tries :)

      Delete
  2. Im about ur skin tone n I use toffee to conceal. Too bad its 500naira more expensive than wht I buy..
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realised there's an error in the price listed I bought it for 1200. Where do you purchase for 1000 naira? Yes I reach for Toffee a lot more.

      Delete
  3. How come you got fawn in poise. I've been there several times but they only have the ones I already have. Oh well! Toast is my exact color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was just lucky! I'd never seen Fawn there previously... I can get away with wearing Toast but I think I prefer Chestnuts undertone

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x