Friday 22 August 2014

#FOTD | Simple



Hi guys! Finally Friday *woop woop* I often get questions or requests that I do "Face of the day" posts the reason I don't do too many of these is because my make up routine is pretty minimal the only thing that changes is lipstick colour (of course I use different bases but the finished look is almost always the same) 











FACE: Black radiance primer, La girl Pro conceal in Chestnut to conceal spots and to hide shadows beneath my eyes & MAC mineralised skin finish in deep dark to set
Eyebrows: Sleek Eyebrow stylist in dark read my review here
LIPS: eos lip balm & Riri woo lipstick 

Today I'm wearing one of my favourite tops. Batman is probably my favourite super hero who's yours? 
Have a lovely weekend loves!!
xo,
Genevieve

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x