Wednesday 10 July 2013

Décolleté fashion lounge

Hey guys! 

Last week i learnt of a jewellery 'store' called  "Décolleté fashion lounge" from a fellow blogger (Ez of beautyinlagos) and my inner shopaholic couldn't resist so, I placed an order for some knuckle rings.



My package came in this box. I was surprised by the size since I ordered just knuckle rings. So imagine the joy when I opened it and saw this...



I was gifted some chocolates and a mirror *big big grin* the rings are in the small box.




The rings fit perfectly and seem to be made well. (I can't speak too much on durability since I haven't worn them for long enough)

Overall I'm super pleased with the service   I received from start to finish. Will definitely be ordering from them again soon.

To order, go to:

 http://issuu.com/paijeny/docs/decollete_fashion_lounge_privy_orde

Take note of the code of the item you want to purchase and send an email to decollete.sales@gmail.com

They'll reply with an invoice and instructions. 

I'll post pictures on Instagram (@unoma_) when I rock the rings so be sure to check it out. (Please share your purchase(s) with me I'd love to see. 😉)

Ez, thanks for sharing this info!

Happy shopping,
Vieve xx 

2 comments:

  1. THank You so much darling Vieve!!! we really and truly love your post and your honesty! We are so glad you love your pretty goodies! please @shopdecollete on IG and #shopdfl

    Best!
    Peju - DéColleté Fashion Lounge Founder

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x