Thursday 2 August 2012
Hello!

here's an outfit I wore to church.... my friend invited me for an annual program that takes place in her church - Azusa.(name of program)
 It's was a 5 day program and I was able to attend 4 of the services. I am so glad I was able to go it was a wonderful program and I'm already looking forward to what next years has to offer :)
Since it was church, I wanted to be comfortable and covered! lol



If you follow me on twitter you would have seen my rants concerning mac "creme cup'' lipstick! *insert sad face* I can't seem to get it to photograph well (that's what I'm wearing in the picture above..with "ample pink" lipglass on top and a light brown lip liner.... after taking this picture, I wasn't happy with how it looked so I added a pink lipstick from NYX to "warm" it up a bit.  





Top : topshop tunic  | Jeans: Uniqlo | belt: mum's closet




bag: Balenciaga 


close up look of my lip medley :)
I'm determined to work through my challenges with "creme cup" wish me luck!


with smiles,
vieve xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x